New!!! – Spring- Summer 2023 menu
Intolerances and Allergies
If your child has any food intolerances or allergies, it is very important you inform the school office, your child’s teacher and our catering team prior to them starting with us.
Please download a copy of form EC46 or collect a copy from school and return it to us at your earliest convenience.
EC46 Pupil Dietary and Food Allergen Request Form
Free School Meals Application
If you receive one of the qualifying benefits listed below you can register for free school meals. This will also enable the school to claim pupil premium allocation, ensuring all pupils have full access to all wider opportunities and are monitored carefully. Learn more about our Pupil Premium allocation here.
Free school meals eligibility criteria
• Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earning from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
• Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after the person stops qualifying for Working Tax Credit)