Admissions to Selston C of E Infant School
If your child is due to start school with us soon, please refer to ‘Starting at Selston C of E Infant School‘ for full details regarding welcoming you and your child to our school.
This section on the website includes our Welcome Pack and all the information you will need, prior to their start date with us.
Applications for 2023-24
If your child was born between 01 September 2018 and 31 August 2019 you will need to apply for a school place between Monday, 7th November 2022 and Sunday, 15th January 2023.
You can apply for a place via the School Admission Hub.
For further information view the Admissions to school Guide for Parents.
If you require help with the application you can use the Nottinghamshire applications helpline: 0300 500 80 80.
Change of school in-year
If you wish to apply for a ‘school place in-year’ during the current school year, please click on the link below:
Nottinghamsire changing school in-year
Free School Meals Application
If you receive one of the qualifying benefits listed below you can register for free school meals. This will also enable the school to claim pupil premium allocation, ensuring all pupils have full access to all wider opportunities and are monitored carefully. Learn more about our Pupil Premium allocation here.
Free school meals eligibility criteria
• Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earning from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
• Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after the person stops qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
Free School Meals Application Form
2023-24 School Application Form
2023 24 PRIMARY Appeals Timetable
NCC Determined Arrangements2022 2023
NCC Admission Arrangements 2023- 2024
Determined Admission Arrangements 2024- 2025